Friday, August 15, 2014

My Next Step

I started this blog for a few reasons: I was bored over Christmas break, I wanted somewhere I could communicate with other beauty/make up lovers, and I wanted a place to share my own thoughts and interests.

I have never considered myself a good writer, or even a writer in general. Starting and continuing with this blog has been a challenge for me and I've posted much less than I intended to when starting out. Though it wasn't what I imagined it to be, I am okay with it. I am a much more chatty person so I have decided to start a YouTube channel in addition to posting on this blog every so often. I will be posting content more often there since it's easier for me to get involved in. Similar to this blog, I'll be making beauty related videos since that is what I'm most interested in. But I don't want it to be just a beauty channel as I am not a make up artist!! Right now I want it to be a combination of beauty, "comedy", and any other adventures. (I put "comedy" in quotation marks because I really didn't know what else to call it. By saying comedy I mean "other fun/funny-type videos").
   
I had been thinking about making a channel for the longest time but I was nervous, shy, blah blah all the excuses. But after many friends telling me to go for it I finally have! I DUN DID IT. #aintnostoppinmenow

Check out my first introductory video and subscribe for more videos!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpwTeZ1wu5I

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic- im a new follower. i think your stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with youtube! just subscribed :) xx

    ReplyDelete