Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dreaming of Anthro

For my first look I wanted to share, I called for the help of my younger sister, Chloe. She agreed to help me throw together a quick outfit and have a little photo-shoot while there was still some light outside (thanks for braving the cold weather for me Chloe, you da bomb). Our whole family is a huge fan of the store Anthropologie, we practically drool over all of the merchandise. So, we decided to use the store as inspiration and with some pieces purchased from there, we attempted to put together a anthro-esque outfit. This outfit is perfect for going to class, shopping, walking around the city, and so much more. It's classy yet casual.

One of my favorite pieces is the statement necklace from Anthropologie. It's shaped like a peter pan collar, which I absolutely adore. Chloe got it as a present from our mom a while back and since its too much of a prized possession to risk wearing to school, we figured we should get some use out of it now! Another favorite of mine is my recently purchased red coat. I'm currently obsessed with it! Lastly, I am in love with this little dark pink clip. My older sister, Olivia, got one of these little beauties for both me and Chloe while she was studying abroad in London. She picked these up while visiting Ireland; they're "hand knitted on the Aran Islands" #thanksliv #luvu.

For Chloe's makeup, we went for something light, quick and easy. I am especially loving the mascara, Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes, and subtle eyeshadow, Stila Portrait of a Perfect Eye Palette, that she is wearing. For her foundation she is wearing Wet n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation in Fair/Light, her blush is Smashbox Airblush Whipped in Berry Bliss, and on her lips she is wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.





Dis is my fav, ain't she purdy, y'all?

Trying to seduce me during your photoshoot, Chloe?


Sweater: Marshalls. Riding Boots: Marshalls. Jeans: Banana Republic. Statement Necklace: Anthropologie. Coat: Anthropologie Belt: Anthropologie. Clip: Handmade. 

2 comments:

  1. omg #dying #youloveus #emotions #sentimental but dat collar though #yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you are my bishez so #ugetsumluvin

    ReplyDelete