Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My January Favorites

Wow I haven't written in a while because I'm not on top of things and I don't know what I'm doing with my life, I am ever so sorry. Here I am making a promise to myself to post more often. (Someone please hold me to that).
On that note, I decided to share some of the products and things that I have been loving in 2014 so far!
Origins "A Perfect World" Moisturizers. HOLY are these good. My skin gets super super dry in the winter calling for more attention, and these provide the perfect amount of hydration that my skin needs. I love them. Shout out to my sista Olivia for giving these to me.

Clinique Take The Day Off Balm. I first heard about this from the amazing, Tanya Burr. This was in her daily skincare routine video and she said that it makes your skin feel as if you'd just had a facial; and she's right! It so gentle yet it makes my skin feel so soft and takes off my makeup easily. Lemme tell ya, there ain't nothin better.

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliator Facial Cleanser.  I use this every other day in addition to my Take The Day Off Balm. This stuff smells so so good and I have thought about tasting some, but resisted.

Volutes Perfume. I'm actually not sure if I'm calling it the right name because it's all in French. But I only have a sample size of this but it smells so good. This is another product that I have learned about from Olivia. I couldn't describe how it smells to you without making you not want it, mainly because I'm awful at describing smells. But to me, it has a scent of old fashioned sophistication? When I'm wearing it I feel like this conversation should be taking place...
Man wearing a fancy dinner server outfit: "Smoking or non-smoking, Mam?"
Me: "Oh please non-smoking. I can't stand that horrid smell."
Man: "Of course. May I take your fur coat?"
Me: "Hm? Ah yes."


My new favorite "T" mug from Anthropologie. S/O to my friend Shannon for getting me this for Christmas. Thx boo, I luvvvvv it

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the color Black Cherry. I absolutely love this, everyone go buy this now, its amazing! My little sister, Chloe, showed me this and I went out and bought it the very next day. It showed up much lighter in the photo, but it's actually quite dark. I love dark lipsticks on pale skin tones (cough my family cough), I think they look so flattering. 

This next month coming up I hope to try more things. Whether it be new food, new make-up products, joining a club, or shopping in different stores. I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone a little bit and hopefully being at a new school will give me plenty of opportunity to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment