Monday, January 13, 2014

New Year Resolutions/Spring Semester Goals

I don't usually do New Years resolutions but coming into the new year I had a lot of goals for myself this semester so I figured I'd label them as "New Year Resolutions". Here they are…

1. Take more pictures! Document everything and I'll thank myself later. In addition to taking more pictures though, I would like to print more too. I have way too many pictures on my camera that never got printed out years ago. I want to have them in my room so I can look at them all the time.

2. Drink more water daily. This past semester I slowly started to drink less and less water until I was drinking close to none. Drinking more water means clearer skin….and I want dat.

3. Don't be lazy when it comes to skincare. don't u dare tara don't u dare

4. Stop procrastinating…I realize this is totally unattainable and is never ever going to happen. But I will try to procrastinate less.

5. Get a job…cuz lawd know baby girl is broke.

I would put more, but I'm afraid I don't think I can keep any more promises to myself. These five will be challenging enough, so das it 4 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment